SEO: Link Analysis using Link Diagnosis
Link Diagnosis is a mash-up between services offered by Yahoo! and data made available by Google. The process works like this:
- Link Diagnosis looks for all of the indexed pages of your site.
- Then it looks for all of the sites that link back to each of your pages.
- It then checks for the authority of each of those sites linking back to you.
- Then it checks to see if the links are still there.
- Link Diagnosis determines what type of link it is (good vs. no-follow) and how many other links are on the same page (outbound link count)
- Link Diagnosis determines the anchor text used in the link pointing to your site.
- Link Diagnosis determines the PageRank of each link.
Done manually, you could easily spend the whole day on one site alone.
What’s the cost? Actually, Link Diagnosis is a free, no-strings-attached service made possible by iAcquire.
There are a multitude of other sites out there whose services may or may not overlap Link Diagnosis’ services; they distinguish themselves by working
only with the freshest data out there, and by keeping the service free. Nice.