For the 6% of you on my mailing list who are as obsessed with PPC as I am, I open up my war chest to you:
For all my PPC campaigns (either for affiliate marketing or Cool Site of the Day) I utilize several advanced keyword research, landing page optimization and PPC campaign creation tools.Â The ESSENTIAL ones are…..
- SpeedPPC (hands down, the most useful, time saving, campaign cruncher on the planet. Great product from my friends downunder!)
- LPGen (this incredible landing page optimizer is truly a secret weapon…sometimes I think I should keep this one under wraps.Â Oh well, you win.)
- Keywordtopia (a perfectly great web app for keyword research. Always start with Google’s free Keyword Tool then hit Keywordtopia, for sure.)
- Wordze (another excellent tool for keyword research. Use it FREE on Friday nights)
- Keycompete (OK, this one is truly nasty; if you simply have no idea what keywords to bid on, ‘steal’ them from your competitors)
Further, I use the following keyword tracking tools (What!? You’re not tracking your keywords? Don’t tell anyone.):
- StatsJunky (my current favorite. AWESOME!Â Read my complete review here.)
- Tracking202 (simple to setup and the price is right–free version–but StatsJunky is a bit more user friendly)
- Xtreme Conversions (good support, low price point but, honestly, I just don’t have the time to fully explore at the present time)
Now, go build, optimize, and make money!