Did you catch last week’s ‘Stump Markus‘ broadcast? If you did, then you surely walked away with at least 3 actionable items to jolt your online business.
Here’s a rundown of the topics we covered last week followed by a link to the recording and a list of sources mentioned during our talk:
- Instant viral traffic generation in just a click…
- How to spot broken links on your site instantly…
- How to easily maintain tabs on Firefox…
- 59 things you should be doing but probably aren’t…
- List of algorithmic pieces influencing search engine rankings at Google…
- Adding the power of a message board to FaceBook.
Chris Jordan’s Running The Numbers (just a cool site!):
WordPress redirect plugins:
59 things you should be doing but probably aren’t:
Find and fix broken links:
Search engine ranking factors:
Get your memorable Facebook profile, page or group URL:
Michel Fortin’s Licoricce: