How to get listed in Google super fast — in just a click…
As mentioned previously, I’ve been invited to appear for 10 minutes every week on ‘Stump Markus‘, Markus Allen’s engaging talk show filled with scores of advanced marketing tips, tricks, and methods.
Well, during last week’s broadcast, 10 minutes somehow turned into 30 and I could have spent the whole afternoon sharing ideas with this one-of-a-kind marketing whiz.
Here’s a rundown of the topics we covered last week followed by a link to the recording and a list of sources mentioned during our talk:
- Egg timers, Pickle jars, and the 4-hour workweek…
- The easy way to prioritize your day to get more done…
- How to get 3,500+ new visitors to your site within 24 hours…
- Share, bookmark and e-mail web pages quickly without leaving your browser…
- The dangers of “Digg”ing your own web pages…
- How to get listed in Google super fast — in just a click…
- Pricing your products and services the right way…
- Why Amish retailers end their prices with the number 7…
- The poor man’s way to split test new prices.
- The Four-Day Week Challenge
- Time Management: The Pickle Jar Theory
- No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs (No B.S. Series)
- The Internet Business Manifesto
- Survey Results + 2 Great Tips
- Getting Things Done
- Digg Labs
- Digg Stack
- Cool Site of the Day submission
- StumpMarkus (this Thursday at high noon)
P.S. See the ‘DIGG’ button below? Please click it and ‘digg’ this article. You will be contributing to a web 2.0/social media marketing test. Results will be shared in a couple of weeks and guaranteed to save you a boatload of time while building traffic to your site.