Here are a few pointers:
- Make sure you choose Phrase Match or Exact Match when entering keywords
- Include single and plural variations of your keywords
- When setting up a campaign, be sure to create Ad Variations (and highlight your competitive advantage)
- When you find a high-performing keyword, create a NEW campaign just for that keyword and RAISE your daily budget (same applies for ‘content’ ad group keywords)
- When adding ‘Content’ keywords, don’t include more than 50 keywords (plus Phrase and Exact Match don’t work in Content ads)
- Adwords Editor: if you use this tool, they recently added a neat feature. It’s a keyword expansion tool and you’ll find it under Keyword Optimizer Tool/Tabs: Keyword Expansion.
Also, I met with my ‘ace-in-the-hole’ affiliate network manager, Gary Mcnelley from MarketHealth and found out which hot products I’ll be advertising this quarter (this is the guy who turned me onto the right product mix that helped me earn over $200,000 in two years so I think you’ll want to dabble around here). Anyway, here’s what you do:
- signup as an affiliate of MarketHealth
- Focus on their niche products (diet stuff is too competitive for pay per click these days). Hint: nail fungus and boils. There I said it. Do what you will.
Finally, if you’re one of the first 3 callers today, you’ll get to go live with me and get to ask any questions related to your online/web marketing efforts.
Cool Site: Internet Marketing Blog
send an e-mail Find me on:
Facebook | Twitter | Myspace | Plurk
Cool Talk LIVE Webcast: (Thursdays at 1:30PM EST)
of the Day or if you’ve gained from the information that I’ve shared on coolsite.com or on Cool Talk, please leave a video testimonial today–once I see the testimonial, I’ll add you to our link page (again, since Cool Site of the Day has a Page Rank of 7 your search engine ranking will likely improve).