Don't you deserve some attention?
My live webcast, Cool Talk begins in about an hour (1:30PM EST).
I hope you’ll join me because the first 3 callers will go live with me and get to ask any questions related to their online/web marketing efforts.
In addition, I’m going to discuss the following:
- How to quickly and easily build an seo friendly Amazon affiliate site using WMC’s Amazon Site Generator.
- How to use Google’s Keyword Tool to best advantage.
How a call with the braniacs at PicLits sparked some great ideas for community building for ANY site.
Finally, again, video testimonials can only advance the success of your site and marketing efforts. Just take a look at the fun we’re having with Bubble Testimonial on Cool Site of the Day.
Of course, if your website has benefited from being featured on Cool Site of the Day or if you’ve gained from the information that I’ve shared on coolsite.com or on Cool Talk, please leave a video testimonial today–once I see the testimonial, I’ll add you to our link page (again, since Cool Site of the Day has a Page Rank of 7 your search engine ranking will likely improve).
Finally, here are some underrated and cool links for your use and pleasure:
- ActiveWords – an spectacularly great productivity tool if you use a Windows based PC.
- Bubbl.us – Every web/business thing you do should be outlined as a process. Start mapping.
- Formspring – A great, inexpensive tool for creating EXCEPTIONAL surveys and polls on your site.
- SEOmoz.org – Learn from the masters….then steal their tools 😉
- Split Test Accelerator – split test your landing pages. Start TODAY. Also, check out the free and robust Google Website Optimizer tool.
- SubmitEaze – For the sake of SEO, submit your site to Directories…with eaze.
- The Oxford Project – just a cool site from Cool Site of the Day’s archive.